Monday, April 21, 2008

A new start

Hello all! I've been thinking about setting up a craft shop for the longest time now. And here I am finally doing it! :) I still don't quite have the courage to make this my full time profession (alas) but nevertheless I plan to put heart and soul into this blog shop to make it a success!

I hope all of you like the beads that you see here. What I love about beading is the endless variety of beads and findings- plain beads, fancy beads, expensive beads, normal beads... When I studied in Scotland, I had a much harder time getting beads, as most of the shops were just too far away and I know tt alot of my pals in Europe have told me abt this problem as well. So I hope this shop goes a small way in bringing the wonderful world of beading a lil closer to your doorstep :) Although I do have some "basic beads" (the one-colour beads tt is needed for almost all designs), I try my best to feature beads which are more unusual. Hopefully, beads tt you won't be able to find anywhere else :) Nonetheless, if I have more than 1 piece of a bead, I will indicate it as such.

Besides retail, I also sell beads wholesale. For wholesale quantities & prices, pls email me at metamorphosis_accessories@yahoo.co.uk and let me know how many beads u were thinking of purchasing and we can work something special out for you :)

Enjoy browsing and feel free to leave comments! :)

No comments: