Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Pink rose (95p/ 1.20 Euros/ US$2.50)


This is such a lovely rose bead tt I almost couldn't bear to part with it. Happily, I am able to get a limited number of these, so I decided to share my great find with all of you! :) The hole runs diagonally across the bead- it lies under the petal so you can't see it- and is very easy to use in jewellery! In fact, I made a necklace using one such rose bead, and received many compliments on it:) I will be more than happy to share the photo with interested buyers for inspiration- but pls do not copy my designs without first seeking my permission!
Oh I nearly forgot to mention the material tt this bead is made of- I believe it is made of polymer clay but am not 100% sure. It is soft and flexible- but of course pls do not press it too forcefully or it may break! I will definitely pack it (and all other beads) well when sending to you guys!
Other colours will be available soon... keep checking this site! :)

No comments: