Monday, April 28, 2008

Storage box 7.40 pounds/ 9 Euros/ US$15


As the name of the blog so aptly sums up, this shop aims to provide you with ALL your beading necessities, and this obviously includes storage containers! I don't know abt you guys, but I often find my creativity hindered by lack of storage boxes, because I can't see all my beads together!

Tt's what I love abt this plastic box. It is clear and large, so tt you can store many types of beads together. I have put a bead & a 5p coin inside to give u a sense of the size. But one thing it doesn't convey well is the depth of the box, which is around 3 cm.
One thing to note though is tt some of the latches can be tricky. You need to position your fingers towards the bottom of the latch to ensure tt it slides in well. Once u get the box, you'll see what I mean.
I do have other boxes which have better latches but they're nowhere as large. Correspondingly they're cheaper too :) Anyway drop me a line if u're interested :) Pls also email me to let me know what you think abt my beads! I'm feeling a lil self-conscious at the amt of "monologuing" tt I'm doing :)

No comments: